Applications & Forms
Volunteer Application and Background Check:
Welcome to the team of those who desire to share in the wonderful work of reaching children through the Good News Club!
In order to protect our children and our workers, CEF requires all volunteers to complete the volunteer application process which includes a Background Check and signing the CEF Volunteer Application Forms.
Please complete the following 3 Step process for application:
(Step 1, 2 and 3 apply to all applicants, but all forms can now be filled out online if you prefer, see step 3 options.)
Step 1: Download the CEF Volunteer Application Forms by clicking the “Download” button below. It contains all of the forms that you will need to read, complete and sign (either by paper or online) that include:
- Introductory information about Child Evangelism Fellowship’s Child Protection Policies and your responsibilities.
- Child Evangelism Fellowship’s Child Protection Policy
- CEF Confidential Screening Form (you must complete this form)
- CEF Background Check Authorization form (you must complete and sign)
- CEF Statement of Faith
- CEF’s Worker’s Compliance Agreement (you must complete and sign)
Step 2: Child Protection Policy
- Read Child Protection Policy Fact Sheet (from step 1 forms) AND
- listen to (866-878-4182) the “Protecting Today’s Child” (11- minutes)
- OR view the presentation at http://www.cefonline.com/childprotection
Paper Applications: After reading and completing all of the above documents for Good News Club volunteers, then please return them to CEF of Lone Star Prairie along with $5.00 for processing.
Include a copy of your Driver’s License as ID.
Mail to: CEF of Lone Star Prairie, PO Box 8161, Greenville, TX 75404-8161
Online Applications: After reading the Statement of Faith and Child Protection Fact Sheet (from step 1) as well as listening or viewing the Child Protection Policy (step 2), you are ready to fill out the forms online.
Be sure to have your references’ contact information available. Choose CEF of Lone Star Prairie for your organization. And then fill in the forms. References are required for new workers. (Those who are renewing after 5 years of service may write “on file” for your reference questions.)
Step 4: Attend “Quick Start” Training Workshop!
Register by clicking on a date on the calendar and “More Information” You will find online registration information and form.
Check in August, September, October and January, February or contact us to schedule a training for your group.
Thank you so much for your willingness to follow God’s call and volunteer. We look forward to having you join with us and be a part of a team reaching children for Christ!
- Read the Child Protection Policy Fact Sheet AND
- Either listen to (866-878- 4182) or view the presentation (http://wwwcefonline.com/childprotection)
- Read Statement of Faith
- Fill out application (paper) and Background check. (paper or online) Return to CEF of Lone Star Prairie, PO Box 8161, Greenville, TX 75404-8161 or email@example.com
- Reference forms (included in application document) must be received for all new applicants.